Friday, May 10, 2013

The Idea of a Startup


The Idea of a Startup

whenever people used to ask me what you would become in the future I used to say Engineer, Even I didn’t know what kind of Engineer I would become in the end, But as always when you had to choose between brain & heart, Heart always tells what’s right for us and it happened, it wanted me to be an ENTREPRENEUR.

In the starting I don’t know the meaning of that, but as of now what I know is only that. During my English Lab External Viva-Voce, he asked what would you become in the future I readily said Entrepreneur, he readily asked me the spelling of that & later told about an organization called NEN (National Entrepreneurship Network), which gives tips & suggestions for upcoming entrepreneurs. It was the first step towards my dream.

Later it started being an unrealistic dream but then there was one thing that attracted me, it was a startup started by a group of people at the startup village in Kochi. It’s none other than ‘PROFOUNDIS.’


When I noticed it for the first time in facebook, it was just like other pages. But later on the updates in the page turned out to be my pass time and they started setting the basement towards my dream.
I want to thank two people; the first one is Mr. Arjun R Pillai (Co-founder, CEO of Profoundis) for his Continuous support and motivation towards my dream. I still remember his words when I asked him ‘Sir what it takes to be an Entrepreneur?’ he just said two lines “
That you want to do something & Passion towards doing something.” I still remember his words which are echoing in my ears even while scripting this article.

And the second one is Mr. Nivas Ravichandran (Business Development Manager, Profoundis), without whom I would not have known anything about Profoundis. His Constant Support & guidance have been very valuable. Till now I’m not a part of Profoundis, but in future I assure that my dream of being an Entrepreneur would be made into reality,

                  ‘With Profoundis, Through Profoundis.’





P.S:

This article on profoundis is of my own idea, no asked me to do that. Because I feel if you want to tell something that’s right & helpful for the people, you don’t need any permissions and you don't need

Lastly I want to end up with by telling two quotes that moulded my dream & my life.

A leader need not have any title – Mr. Robin Sharma.

Kuch Karke Dikhao kuch Banke Dikhao – Papa.


                                             Thank You




























2 comments:

  1. all the best to ur future...
    keep ur passion alive like a burning sun. ur passion will drive u towards your goal......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit my blog..its my start up https://reviewsonthis.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete